Wednesday, August 25, 2010

They Had Miracles..We Have Signs

For the next two months I plan to post a series of mini-blogs based on signs and proofs from our Creator. Many people assume that Islam is based solely on faith, however something particularly unique about Islam is an emphasis on logic and proof. Scientific proofs and foretold signs have been proven and continue to be proven as will be seen in the future blog series called "They Had Miracles...We Have Signs". I gave the series this name after a friend of mine asked me how we can be sure that Islam (or any religion for that matter) is true since Islam's final Prophet died so many years ago. I explained to my friend that the Prophets were given miracles so that the people of their time couldn't deny their assigned prophet-hood and the prophets foretold of signs and proofs so people in the future would have proof from their Creator. Any questions about Islam or the content of my blog can be sent to singlecreed@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment